Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tuesday night I went out for the Crit. I drove down to the park because my legs were fired from the weekend and monday. The race was good. The WT team seemed to be sitting out, they looked a little banged up. We pushed the pace up after about 12 min, and kept it there. I felt really good with acceleration, but not really good about keeping it sustained. We had some good position into the last hill, but I am guilty of breaking too early with everyone else. I rouned the corner, and hit the gas in the drops. I saw one person coming around on the right, got out of the saddle, but the response was not enough. I think I picked up 3rd, not bad.

I was poking around and saw this new SS prototype from Ridley. There are only 2 right now. Man, these look slick.


No comments: