Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crit

Felt really good last night as I rode down to the park for some crit racing. Not alot of action last night, no one wanted to work on the front. Once again Christopher and I owned the race, and the people that would not pull through pouched the first 3 spots. No big woop. I am not trying to sound like I am better than anyone else. I got what I went down there for, some miles and some fun. I had a couple of brew dogs with zach B. afterwards. We spoke about racing and riding. Good times. He told me about how great chubb trail is right now. I am definatly heading out there tomarrow. It should be a ripper from how he described it.

2 comments:

Boz said...

I'm really starting to learn something in those crits. Lay like a snake in the weeds and then bite everybody you can on the bell lap. Chasing down breaks and riding in the front is fine if you want to tow someone else to the line. You and Christopher got hung out to dry. You've definitely got the legs for the B race.

Living a Lie said...

Those races are a blast! There is alot to learn about strategy and my fitness level. I will wise up soon enough.