Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures from KC









C-wood was fast last night. 4 laps on the rollercoaster, with the throttle wide open on the last 2. On the grotpeter trail, heading back to the ranger cut off, I saw a new fawn. This thing looked malnutritioned, and could not move. There were two other gents there who were asking for directions to the ranger station. I think they were going to give someone a heads up, and get the deer some help. I was unsure about how to handle it. I passed the little fella twice more on the trail. He was unable to move, and had flies all over him. It was a pretty sorry sight, but I did not want to alter natures course. I have a pretty stiff view on this, but that is not to say I am right in my thinking. I am all about second chances in life, but how does that relate to him? ...Its a tough world we live in...

No comments: