Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eff-ed



The Blue Ribbon trial at C-wood is dead. Totally ruined!! For the most part, the only thing to blame is the consistent rain. The water ruts that have formed are DEEP!! In some places they are close to 2ft deep. I was about 1/2 way around on a CW direction, when I came to the big dip that takes you through the low lying areas, and up to a large hill. I did not even drop in. I could hear people in the distance moaning about the mud, and I could see that it was a slop fest. I guess I just did not want to clean my bike one more time. I turned around, and went back the way I came. It was pretty much a waste of time going back there, and I probably would not recommend going back there for the rest of the summer, barring any substantial amount of trail work. There was evidence of horses back there, but as I mentioned the damage didn't seemed to be their fault. The roller coaster was in pristine condition. I was rolling on the ss with 32x20. I was able to clean every big hill in that thing, so I think I am ready to slap on the 18tooth. I am also ready for a stans conversion kit on the SS. I was playing around with dropping the pressure on the tires. Running high pressure is the way of the past.

No comments: