Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pics from OT






Here are some Pics from the weekend. These were taken at the C-bluff spur. Its wierd, because it barly looks like we are sweating. The last pic is from Sat morning, and my bad decision to run a 5k. I got 2nd place, but paid for it in stiffness for 3 days. My legs felt increadble on Sunday and Monday.

The crit last night was a different story. I was barley able to hang on to the pack, but I did. I was really feeling it on the ride home. The B race is faster, and once there is about 10 min left, the pace really kicks up. I made one brief trip up to the front, not all the way. That was enough for me. About the time I got up there, I was blown up, and had to pull back. These are truly different than the C race.

3 comments:

Davey B said...

jen and i have a steri pen which is super light and kills 99.9% in no time at all. when we were in (Kauiai or however you spell it)we were drinking some water we shouldn't have to try it and it was fine...

Boz said...

The B race is definitely faster. Last night was a weird race though. We were accelerating up the hills and sitting up down the front straight and into turns 1 & 2. I'm about two weeks away from having my legs back and we'll get out there and mix it up a little.

Skeet Skeet said...

Keep it up man. It took me a good 6 or 7 races in the B's before I was able to stay at the front. I look really angry at Chris in that pic...WTF!!!