Friday, July 11, 2008

Hill Country

I took the new road bike out to Wildwood for some hills. I hit the big ones to see how the bike climbs. Warm up on Shepard road, climb up ALT road, Allenton, Wild Horse, and some rollers in the middle. 48 miles with an 18.6 avg. It felt good to be in the saddle for 2.5 hours. I need a few more rides like this in me with in the next couple of weeks. This was my second ride out there this week. I also hit up LV for some SS riding, but the legs were super tired last night. I ended up doing two easy laps and shuttin'er down. The weather looks good for the weekend, so I am contemplating some longer road and off road rides. The motivation is running strong right now, so Ill take it. I am committing to the race in Eureka Springs Ar next week. http://www.fattirefestival.com/ It looks pretty good. Maybe I will get some revenge and redemption from my DNF last week. I guess I am finally over that. I really want to perform well at an AMBCS event, so this is my chance

No comments: