Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Follow up post

I found this pic of me back country skiing on the same day as my aforementioned post.

THE GOODS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. That is the diled in Euro Tech 4 years in the making.

I rode C-wood last night with my room-mate Tim. He is fast, on account of his PRO bike handling skills. I have not gone that hard on a night ride before. I for sure was not riding my SS that fast last week when I was alone. There is something about the roller coaster that really appeals to me, especially at night. I have not hit that first S curve, and those sweeping right handers that hard before. It was a great experience. The ride was cut a little short with some Tech problems, but I will get that ironed out. I am getting anxious about this weekend. I really want to do some true bike racing.

No comments: