Friday, March 20, 2009

steps in the right direction

Rode two burning laps at CB on Sunday with Christopher. This ride really sparked the MTB fire inside. The trail was beat down and in good shape. The pace was casual, and we stopped to talk to some other people on the trail from time to time. I havent done three laps this year. Sunday was the day that had me feeling the best out of all the trips down there this year. Tuesday night I tested the legs a little out at LV, and it hurt. It has taken me a few days to recover from the effort, but the fire is still there for Sunday. It is nice to look at the training log and see almost 3 full months of consistancy. The biggest thing I am looking forward to is getting back into the MTB scene. Warm weather, cold beers, and riding hard. See yall on Sunday.

No comments: