Saturday, March 14, 2009

Git er done

Sunday, with the wind wipping a solid crew of five rode out to CC lake. The wind was brutal, but the company made it great. The trip home was even better with the wind to our backs and the spirits high. It almost makes you for get about the two hours of wind you just rode in.

Also this week, I got some riding in at lost valley. First was Thursday night. I ran into Twister at the mound, and we rode some gravel roades together. He showed me a secret path that adds some variety to the area. Mj and I put in a solit 3 hours on Friday, and actually got to ride the single track. A little muddy to start out with, I definatly was surfing in some spots, but as the day moved on, the trail got drier.

Paris Nice has been a great race to follow this week. It is turning into a slug fest, with Schleck and Voiet moving up into the GC. Contador slipped back behind Chavenal, with one more day to go.

1 comment:

Skeet Skeet said...

You racing LV this weekend? I think you guys were out at CB at the same time I was last weekend...we need to go hit up North Trace!