Thursday, March 5, 2009

C- Bluff

Recently made it down to C-bluff for some Laps. I did the trail in the Clockwise direction to get ready for the Rim Wrecker race at the end of March. I think that this direction of the trail is much more difficult than the CCW direction. The trail was in pretty good shape, with some leaf cover and a stretch of shit bog that really took it out of the legs by the second lap. I was able to lay into it a little bit for about a quarter lap. It felt really great to be carring momentum, carving, and connecting moves. I was a little rusty on the bike handling skills, but it is starting to come back. I was pretty happy with the results so far, and it has fired me up to continue training. In my eyes the post ride Mexican is the way to go. It is a toss up on the quality of Dos Primos vs. Los Portales. I know that I am riding the fence on this one, but I am just a huge fan of Mexican food. Just put it in my mouth! So far this year, I have gotten about 70 miles of off road riding in. So far so good.

No comments: