Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Zermatt Day #5

Another day alone, went back up to the samer area as yesterday to begin. There was about 3-4 inches of cowboy powder covering alot of tracks. Not a dream, but enough to get fired up about. I headed over to a cable car that we road on the very first day to poke around a huge snow field and an open bowl. I decided for the bowl, as it looke a little more stable and less rocky. WOW. It was steep and up to the knees. I got totally gripped hitting the freshies and from the snow flying in my face. I did a few more runs in the same bowl, and then headed to Sunegga paridise to have some beers and fondu with my mom. There was a huge area that I did not even touch. I will ahve to leave that for next time.

1 comment:

Skeet Skeet said...

Drew, your trip seems like a real drag!!! Psych! Im no skier but I wish I was there. Hope your having a splended time.