Friday, April 18, 2008

TSALI

I got the opportunity to attend a SERC series race at an are in North Carolina. TSALI has 4 trails that can only be described as EPIC. the trail was flowy and the acents and decents are bomber. the conditions were muddy as have been most of the races this spring. I took 8th in the sport race for 19-29. I did not feel like I pushed it extra hard in the middle part of the race. To be honest I felt like I was on the defensive for most of the race. Not a good place to be. Once I knew the final 5 miles was in sight, I got a little more aggressive. I passed 3 people in that section. The nutrution program seemed to work well. Dave gave me some electrolight pills before the race. That and dilligent hydration payed off. the quality of life was definatly better this race than thelast two at C-bluff and St. Joe. I wish I had some pictures, but I dont, so you will just have to take my word for it. I guess I need to get a camera and use it.

No comments: