Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two days of skiing groomers to wet my appetite. The last two days have been 8 inch + of the real deal powder. I took a fall on some rocks, resulting in a puncture wound to my elbow. It cut through my shell, and two thermal layers straight to my elbow. The chick at the first aid station said I didn't need stitches, so I went out to hunt some more fresh tracks.


Check out your boys powder skills. I have been working for about 4 years on my moves....I think I am starting to get the hang of it.







Skiing powder is so addicting its hard to explain. Bottom line, you have the feeling of floating, and snow is flying in your face making it hard to breathe.

Today was more of the same. We got about 10 more inches of the goods, making the snow about mid shin.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!
Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

David said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting http://essay-writings-service.com about such articles as they really spread useful information;)